December/2

     Now that we're officially in December, I wanted to showcase a potential holiday outfit. When I think of December holiday wear, I think metallic, sheer, and dark...(black.) December is the month of celebration and what better way to show that then with layered chic and festive outfits. Chunky boots, long statement outerwear, and a pop of either a color or textured fabric is what I live for during these months.  
     This look is something typically to be worn at a holiday party, hence the shiny metallic dress. I wanted to aggrandize the dress by adding my huge black faux-fur coat from Michael Kors and topping it off with my black floppy hat that I am completely obsessed with. Normally I would pair a dress like this with sheer tights, but given the circumstances I didn't want to lose the overall look and shape of the shoe, (as it is what finalizes the jacket&dress relationship coherently.) Jeffrey Campbell literally has the most complete big and chunky shoes for fall/winter; everything is bigger than life, a specialty from the brand. To compliment the ensemble, I wore my Mulder Platform Booties to carry out the shape of the outfit from bulky on top to full and complete on bottom, somewhat of a balance.  



















What I Wore: Faux-fur Coat- Michael Kors | Dress- One Clothing | Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell Mulder Platform Bootie



- Xo Asia -



No comments:

Post a Comment